How to purchase a Gift Certificate.
1. Locate and click the Gift Certificates link. This is located in the top menu.
2. Fill in the gift certificate details fields. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- *Recipient's Name — Name of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for. this will be printed n the certificate.
- *Send Certificate to This Email Address — Email address of the person the gift certificate is being purchased for. The gift certificate code will be sent to this email address immediately when the order has been completed. Use your own email address here if you intend to forward the certificate to the recipient at a later date or print it out.
- *Your Name — Name of person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase and on the Gift Certificate itself.
- *Your Email — Email address of the person sending the gift certificate. This will appear on the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase.
- Your Message — A message to be included on the gift certificate. Maximum of 200 characters.
- *Amount — The value of the gift certificate.
3. Click the "I have read the instructions on the Gift Certificates page (link in footer) for information on how to purchase a Gift Certificate and I agree that Gift Certificates are nonrefundable." checkbox.
4. Select a Gift Certificate Theme from the list of following options. The theme determines the colors and background image used in the gift certificate email that is sent to the recipient after purchase. At the moment we only have the General Theme but more will be added in due course.
5. Click Preview to view an example of the gift certificate with the settings you selected filled in or click Add Gift Certificate To Cart to proceed with the purchase.
Once the purchase has been completed, an email containing the gift certificate as an attachment will be sent to the email address you entered in the "Send Certificate to This Email Address" field. The gift certificate will contain a code which they can use to redeem their gift certificate at checkout.
To print out a gift certificate to give or send to the recipient, add your own email address to the "Send Certificate to This Email Address" field. Once the purchase has been completed you will receive an email with an attachment. Download the attachment and click on it to open. It will open in a web browser window where it can be printed out. On most web browsers the Print command can be found on the drop down menu by clicking on the 3 dots or lines at the top right of the window.
If you are unsure about any of these instructions please email us using the contact form
Gift Certificates can be used on the website and in our shop in Kingsbridge.