NEW OPENING TIMES!
From Tuesday 13th April our Kingsbridge shop will be open from 9.30 to 5.30 Tuesday to Friday and 9 - 5 on Saturdays.
From Thursday 15th April our Plymouth shop will be open from 9.30 to 5.30 Tuesday to Saturday.
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers and the wider community we are continuing with the following measures. Thanks for your cooperation:
- Please don’t enter if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
This is the most important measure to prevent the spread of the virus.
- A maximum of 4 customers in the shop at a time. This can be made up of groups of up to 2 people.
- Please wait outside (or if raining, in the porch) until the previous customers have left.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering. Hand sanitiser is provided. This is especially important if you wish to pick up the bottles.
- You are legally required to wear a mask, unless exempt. We will however not ask for evidence of exemption - our customers are adults and we believe they should be treated as such and that their privacy should be respected.
- Please use contactless payments if possible.
- Please limit the time you spend in the shop. We really sorry to ask this - we love talking to our customers! But under the current circumstances we hope you understand why this is necessary.
We now have 4 ways for you to enjoy the delicious wines and spirits we sell.
Contactless Local Delivery
Order online and select Local Delivery.
Deliveries to Plymouth, Yealmpton, Brixton, Sherford and Ivybridge will mainly take place on Thursdays. Please contact us if you require a delivery on other days and we will do our best to accommodate you. The delivery driver will leave your order in a safe place of your choice, ring your bell, or text you to let you know that it has been left. We will maintain a distance of at least 2 metres at all times.
We offer FREE LOCAL DELIVERY within certain Devon postcodes:
All orders over £50 will be delivered free of charge to:
Totnes and Dartington (TQ9),
South Brent (TQ10),
Yealmpton/Brixton etc (PL8)
Ivybridge and Modbury (PL21)
Orders below £50 will incur a £4.99 Local Delivery Charge.
Click and Collect.
Order online and select Click and Collect. If in stock your order will be ready to collect within 4 hours, during opening hours.
You're, of course, welcome to visit us and place your order in person subject to the social distancing and hygiene measures detailed above.
Deliveries outside the above local postcodes will incur our weight-based Courier Delivery charges which are between £5.99 and £8.99
Orders over £200 will be delivered free.
Please see our Delivery, Collection and Returns page for more information.